Sirius generates double digit shareholder return from a mixture of dividend distribution and capital growth.
Our policy is to distribute 65% of funds from operations and reinvest the remaining 35% as capital to refurbish space. This reinvested capital generates 40% return on investment which in turn drives further capital growth.
- Intensive asset management
- Develop space – structural vacancy
- Increase occupancy & rate
- Improve service charge recovery
- Fully integrated operating platform including 250 employees
Tax efficient structure
Acquire assets at 7% EPRA NET initial yield
3 Year Geared IRR‘s of >25% (DOUBLE EQUITY IN 3-5 YEARS)
- High occupancy stable assets with strong income covenants
- Low occupancy opportunistic assets with value creation potential
- Finance acquisitions up to 50% LTV with long term, low interest debt and blend them with unencumbered assets to maintain overall group LTV at 40 % or less.