Sirius specialises in the ownership, development and operations of business parks throughout Germany which have either attractive yields, value-add potential, or both. What makes Sirius different is its best-in-class operating platform and intensive asset management programme. Combining the Sirius property portfolio together with our unique operating platform gives us a range of advantages in the market which enable the delivery of strong and consistent returns for shareholders.
Our core strategy is the acquisition of business parks in Germany which have either attractive yields, value-add potential, or both. Sirius transforms these business parks into higher-quality assets through investment and intensive asset management.
Once sites are mature and net income and values have been optimised, Sirius may then refinance the sites to release capital for investment in new sites or consider the disposal of sites in order to recycle equity into assets which present greater opportunity to deploy the Sirius team’s assset management skills.
There are five key value drivers:
- Active Portfolio Management – increasing rental and capital value through active portfolio management.
- Transforming and Converting Vacant Space - subdividing and improving existing space so that it can be marketed directly to occupiers using the different Sirius products.
- Occupancy and Rental Growth – transforming assets by delivering improvements to tenant mix, occupancy levels and rents.
- Improvement of Service Charge Recovery – delivering best-in-class cost recovery by utilising advanced measurement and cost allocation techniques.
- Growth Through Acquisition and Asset Recycling – optimising value and recycling equity into assets which present greater opportunity for active asset management.