Empowering Business, Unlocking Potential
Our purpose, strategy and ESG ambitions are all intrinsically connected. Our purpose is to empower small and medium-sized businesses to grow and to unlock the potential of our people, our properties and the communities in which we operate. We are continuously working to create sustainable impact and long-term financial and social value
Building strong partnerships
Our core values are humility, integrity, adaptability and industriousness.
They sum up what matters to us and how we work each day to deliver long-term value for all our stakeholders. Identified through Company-wide consultation two years ago, these values are now being rolled out across our workforce as part of our ESG programme, including in the UK where we are integrating the BizSpace team. We strive to foster an open and collaborative culture at Sirius, where individuals feel motivated, recognised and rewarded for their contributions, talents and ideas. Although we are spread out across two countries, we are a collaborative team, building strong partnerships with our tenants, suppliers, communities and each other. We are confident this strong and unified culture will stand us in good stead as we continue our ESG journey.
· Value openness and inclusivity, and be curious about ideas, opinions and experiences
· Seek, provide and encourage honest feedback and discussion
· Be hungry to listen and learn from others
· Work hard and smart, and show determination to find solutions and achieve results
· Pursue excellence and define success as doing the right thing well
· Act responsibly, take personal accountability for our actions and commit to the success of the team
· Demonstrate respect towards others at all times and maintain professionalism in everything we do
· Be agile, ready to tackle new challenges when they arise and grasp new opportunities
· Value flexibility in the way we work and respond to customer needs
· Be open to change, encourage innovation and be relentless about looking for ways to adapt and improve
We believe that a strong culture is built by creating an environment where every one of our stakeholders – be they employees, tenants or members of the communities in which we operate – feels supported, rewarded and that their views are taken into consideration. This deepens collaboration and encourages innovation among our team, allowing us to build strong partnerships both across the business and with our tenants, suppliers and communities, that are underpinned by trust and reliability.
We encourage a culture that is open, communicative, inviting, and that recognises and incorporates individual talents and ideas. This encourages connection amongst colleagues and empowerment, inspiring every colleague and their productive potential. Our Purpose and Core Values provide clear direction and outline the expected behaviours for our employees to follow, and together they help ensure that our positive culture runs through everything we do.
For more detail on employee wellbeing and engagement, our work with local communities, and our commitment to diversity and inclusion please see our People page.
For details on our policies relating to modern slavery, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-discrimination and diversity policy, health and wellbeing, and our whistleblowing policy, please see our Policies page.