1. Tell me about Sirius and the work you do
I work as the Head of Regional Sales at Sirius Facilities. That means I’m responsible for our different sales regions and leadership of the regional sales managers.
2. How long have you worked at Sirius, what brought you here?
Since 2008 – I started as a Center Manager with the responsibility for two business parks, one in Cologne and one in Düsseldorf.
I wanted to find an opportunity for professional development in a growing company with a sustainable business model. That is the main reason I started at Sirius Facilities, and why I still work for the company today.
3. How would you describe the team culture?
I would say that we work closely together, communicate openly, and support one another. We are a diverse company, with employees from many different nationalities and backgrounds. I think that really contributes to the strong culture.
4. What opportunities have you had at Sirius?
Sirius has given me the opportunity to keep developing and a working environment surrounded by smart colleagues who are highly skilled and passionate about what they do. Employees also directly benefit from our company’s success through the Sirius share program that allows employees to become shareholders.
5. What’s the best thing about working at Sirius?
There are so many good things, but for me it’s the team. My colleagues are the best.
6. What are some of the challenges you’ve faced, and how have you overcome them?
Sirius gave me the opportunity to study for an MBA while I was working as Regional Sales Manager. I also became father of two children during that time. It was a very challenging and busy time!
7. If you had to sum up working at Sirius in three words what would you say?